Saturday, May 8, 2010

Already Passing the Buck

Caroline is growing up really fast. It is happening right before my very eyes. This weekend she started riding her bike all by herself (a little tricycle) and thought she was really special. Which she is! Also, now not only does she use her little potty by herself, but she cleans it up and washes her hands all by herself. She sits in the bathroom and if you go in she says, "Leave me alone!" and you better or she might start yelling at you!

The clincher was the other day when she farted and tried to blame it on someone else and knew it was funny. I heard her toot and she giggled and said, "What was that?" I replied, "You farted!" She says, "No I din't." Me, "Yes you did." Her, "Nooooooo. It was Jack!" (With a big smile on her face!) Me, "I heard you. It was you." Her, "Nuh uh. It was Fred!" Me, "Nope." Her, "Daddddddy did it!" Me, "Hey, don't try to pin that one on me." Her, "You did it daddy!" Then she runs away laughing.

Interesting happenings at the Gray House in New Hampshire. My little girl...growing up fast. She already knows how to toot and scoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment