Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Too Smart, Too Soon

Those of you who read my blog are aware that Jack has a bit of a nudist issue. It is only an issue because he wants to be naked ALL the time. Well, today we went into Jackson keeps his clothes on boot camp. What this means is that we are working on keeping Jack's clothes during the day and night. This is a big challenge as he is always trying to get naked. Today, I came home from work to watch Jack and his friend Gavin for a couple hours while Annie took Caroline to the dentist. Not long after I was home Jack went pee in the bath room and came streaking out of the bathroom butt naked. I quickly told him to get his clothes and put them back on. He then went about his business playing with his friend for a while until he had to pee again. This time he comes out of the bathroom butt naked saying, "Pants wet, Daddy. Pants wet, no wear." I again told him to go and get his pants so I could check them. He ran and got his pants but quickly threw them in the hamper. "Pants wet!" Upon inspection I find the pants and underwear bone dry. This little 2 year old dude was running game on me! Is it normal for 2 year olds to be smart enough to run game on their parents? Apparently he tried to do the same thing to Annie yesterday. He is too funny!

On another note, Ryan is so in love with his older sister. Tonight Caroline leaned in to give Ryan a kiss good night and his little face lit up with a huge smile. He does that almost time he sees her. The other day Caroline and I were laying on the floor with Ryan on his belly looking at us. No matter what I did Ryan would not take his eyes off of his sister. It is so awesome to see your kids interacting together and loving each other. Can't wait to watch them grow up together.

2 comments:

  1. Love this story! Gavin has so much fun with Jack and is ALWAYS in the best mood after they hang out, I am just glad he hasn't picked up on the nakedness lol. Gavin is also one to try and outsmart or "run games" on us, tonight he kept pretending to get up from time out and every time I would turn toward him he would quick suit back into the chair all the way with a smile teasing me. Finally when I walked away to laugh (after 4-5 silly smiles) Gavin decided to run to me and give me a big hug laughing:) The joy of 2 year old bos, they keep you on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is such a little Gray boy!!!! haha I love reading these stories, wish we lived closer!! Can't wait to give them some cousins....

    ReplyDelete