Thursday, April 22, 2010

He's Lucky He's Cute

I just want to say that Jack is very lucky that he is super cute! This morning he started waking up at 4:30! That is AM not PM. There is nothing right about anyone being up at 4:30 in the morning and there is even less right with my child being up this early. I refused to get out of bed until 6am as that is the earliest time that I will allow Jack out of his bed. So, at 6am I grudgingly went into his room and I can say that I was not a happy camper. Jack had been waking me up on and off for over an hour and I was grumpy...very grumpy. So, I went into his room and what did I find? A little boy having the time of his life. He looked at me and the biggest grin came across his face and I couldn't help but be happy to see him. What a dirty trick that is! He is so freakin' cute that I can't even remain grumpy when I am awoken too early for my liking.
Jack doesn't mind getting up at the crack of dawn because he gets to nap. It is 10:15 now and he is working on his second nap of the morning. He had a 30 minute nap in the car and now he is in his crib working on another one! Me, I am still tired and there is no nap in my future. I guess that is life.




No comments:

Post a Comment