Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why?!?

The other day I am sitting on the floor watching TV and the dog comes over to me like he often does, leans in and says pet me. Well, I thought that he was saying. Then I heard it...the noise that we all know. That noise that says move fast or you are getting puked on. I moved and just in time! Seconds later came a pile of things he had eaten earlier in the day. The best part was that the pile moved! I look closer and there it is...a worm! Gross, gross and more gross. After a visit to the Vet with some poo in hand we find that the dog has round worm. Let me tell you all that round worm is gross! My sister-in-law who is a vet tech said we don't want to know how many worms are wriggling around inside our dog! Gross just got grosser.

And that leads us to today and my ultimate question of why. Fred is on medicine and apparently it has upset his delicate little tummy and there is more upchucking going on. But my question is this: Why does the dog come over to me for a snuggle and then vomit right next to me? I had it out on the back deck for over an hour and no puke. He comes inside, slides in next to me and then the noise! Why does it have to be me? Can't he puke next to Annie or maybe even better he could do it outside. Either way, I am sufficiently grossed out about this whole affair and really wish the dog would chuck somewhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment