Friday, April 9, 2010

My Dog Fred


Ok, so I am sitting here watching Private Chefs of Beverly Hills and there is a woman on this show who threw a dinner party for dogs and hired private chefs to feed the dogs! The dogs ate Ahi tuna and filet mignot and kobe beef. That is absurd. There are people in the world who have no food to eat and this crazy lady and all here crazy friends are spending thousands of dollars feeding their dogs. How about you throw some hot dogs on the floor and send the extra thousands of dollars to someone who really needs it. My dog Fred (to the left) gets to eat dog food that comes from the store in 40 pound bags that cost about $40 bucks. He loves every bit and goes racing to his dish every morning when he gets fed. For him, this $4o food is heavenly and he has no need for food that costs more than I make in a month. It is just stupid to spend that much money feeding a dog! I love my dog, but come on people! It's a dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment