Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To wipe or not to wipe

So, Caroline is doing incredibly awesome with the potty training. In no time at all we have gone to her sleeping through the night with no pull up and we are officially done with paying for pee and poo catchers for Caroline. She had one accident the other day when I forgot to have her pee in the morning before I took her to daycare. She got to daycare and I forgot to have her pee there as well. When her teacher came out to where caroline was playing on the playground she noticed that Caroline was acting a little weird standing behind a play structure. Poor girl had peed all over pants and shoes. Ooooops on Dad!
The new problem is getting this girl to use the charmin after making a number two. Tonight as like world war III as I tried to get the girl clean properly. She was crying, Jack started crying and I was less than enthused. Any other parents have some strategy for this situation? I tried to convince her tonight that she didn't want skid marks on her pj's, but she didn't buy it.
On another note, I never thought that I would be sitting here writing about my daughter's poo. I guess it is a parent thing or it might just be a me thing and I am some kind of weirdo. Who knows! I am sure many of my friends have an opinion on that last part!

No comments:

Post a Comment